Small Business Website is a 6-8 page website that includes some dynamic content (a blog) and a Content Management System (CMS) .
Our Small Business Website package is most suitable for small business owners who wish to change/update the content of their website quite often and would like to have the ability to upload the changes themselves.
This kind of website is very effective in terms of sales and search engine optimisation, however it requires a more robust hosting account with an access to a database.
It also requires website owner’s commitment to regular content updates and relies on his SEO skills, so the new content is search engine optimised and adequately promoted.
Dynamic content website or a website with a CMS is therefore best suited for a more advanced computer users or businesses that are able to employ an expert who is going to look after their content updates, SEO as well as website promotion.
Small Business Website – Features:
The Small Business Website package includes:
- Initial consultation
- Keyword Research including keywords of the competing web pages
- Own domain name with WHOIS Guard registered for 1 year (.ie €10 extra, WHOIS Guard does not apply to .eu domains)
- One year hosting on a secure, business server
- Bespoke 8-10 page website with Content Management System and a Blog
- Contact Form
- Social Media Marketing options – Subscribe to Facebook, Twitter, Linked In , RSS Feeds, Feedburner Account Setup & RSS Feeds Setup, Facebook Like/Share button
- Multimedia (audio/video or slide presentation)
- Up to 5 email addresses with webmail access
- Content upload and on-page search engine optimisation**
- Testing of your website compatibility in the following browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari)
- Website documentation (snapshots all pages, list of graphics included in your website, site map)
- W3C validation badges for your website to show that your website passed the W3C validation test and is free of errors
- Google Analytics installed
- Website Sitemap submitted to 3 search engines: Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Google, Yahoo and Bing Webmaster account creation and site verification with Google, Yahoo and Bing
- 5 Domain links to ensure quick website indexing by the search engines
- CMS Training
- 3 months backups and support
**On-page search engine optimisation would typically include (content optimisation, titles, descriptions, urls, meta tags, alt-tags, picture optimisation, loading speed, site map, robots file)
Small Business Website – Optional Extras
In addition to traditional content such as text and pictures, a Small Business Website can include picture galleries, video, audio, slide shows, RSS Feed, Social Media Marketing and lots of other optional extras.
We can also password protect specific pages of your your Small Business Website turning it into a membership site or add a shopping cart and payment gateway (e.g.PayPal), turning it into an eCommerce website.
How to Order
To order a Small Business Website, fill out the form below, or phone us.