eCommerce website | Online Store allows you to make sales online and accept the payments. For those of you who have never owned an online store before, here is a short explanation of the eCommerce concepts.
The eCommerce website can vary from a single Landing Page with a BuyNow PayPal button, to a sophisticated, database driven websites with thousands of items, a sophisticated shopping cart, merchant account and a complex front-end system e.g. Amazon.
Before you commit yourself to a specific solution, you should carefully map out how your sales process is going to look like and what options you are going to need. We have a Business Analyst on board, so if you need a hand in defining and documenting your business processes, we can help.
eCommerce Website Design Services
We design affordable ecommerce websites, that are perfect for sole-traders and small businesses wanting to sell products or services online. Our ecommerce solutions work equally well for digital (downloadable) products, services (e.g. coaching, consulting or web design) or physical products.
Your website comes with simple to use interface/content management system, so you can upload your own content, change product descriptions, upload photos, change prices and shipping options.
We can even include Social Media Marketing Tools, so if you add a new product, you can automatically let the world know about it. The cost of ecommerce website can vary from a few hundred dollars to several thousands, so before you pick your ecommerce solution, you need to figure out what components are really important and what options you really need.
eCommerce Website Options
eCommerce solutions differ vastly in the features they offer.
Before you commit yourself to a specific solution, you should carefully map out how your sales process is going to look like and what options you are going to need.
Enabling all the options upfront adds unnecessarily to the cost of building the website, so it is worth your while spending some time thinking about and planning your workflow.
We have a Business Analyst on board, so if you need a hand in defining and documenting your business processes, we can help.
We offer a proven solution eCommerce solution based on Word Press platform. With over 500,000 + installations worldwide, our solution guarantees stability, security and hassle-free operation. Here is a list of options you can currently have incorporated into your eCommerce website design. Don’t get overwhelmed. You don’t have to go the whole hog right from the start; you can start small and then expand as your business grows. And we are here to help.
Product Entry and Order Management
- Single-page product data entry
- Ability to duplicate products
- Quickly edit your products from the store front
(saving you heaps of time)
- Smart Groups allow you to organize your products
with hierarchical categories, as well as by brands.
- Batch import/export of catalog
- Google Base integration
- Product variation management
- Create attributes on the fly
- Support for Downloadable/Digital Products
- Support for donations
- Customer Personalized Products
- Media Manager with automatic image resizing
- Handles multiple product images with easy drag-and-drop sorting
- Support for Special Prices
- Multiple Images Per Product
- Product comments
- Filter by Product Tags
- New Products widget
- Features Products widget
- Catalog Browsing
- Live product search
- Cross-sells on product pages
- Drop Shop – an incredibly snazzy way for buyers to add products to their cart, via a simple drag n drop process.
- Product listing in list format
- Product listing in grid format (available with Gold Cart)
- Bread crumbs (so you don’t get lost in the product maze)
- Product Image Zoom-in Capability
- Live updating shopping cart
- Tax rates per location
- Basic inventory control
- Stock Availability
- Admin dashboard for sales overview
- Export orders and customers into CSV formats
- Order history with labels for order processing status
- Email notifications of orders
- Print invoices and packing slips
- Catalog Management
- Flexible coupon/discount pricing rules
- Product specific sales
- Quantity discounts
- Free shipping options
- Multi-tier pricing for quantity discounts.
- Search Engine Friendly URLs
- New Products widget
- Cross-sells on product pages
- Mp3 Audio Player – Preview audio clips on your website
- Uses the popular “Share This” button for easily promoting your products on popular social networking sites.
- Integrates with Facebook Marketplace
- Integrates with Google Base
- Integrates with Campaign Monitor for advanced email marketing
- Integrates with Intense Debate for shared comments
- Mail Chimp integration coming soon
- Search Engine Friendly Meta-information for products and categories
- RSS feeds for products and categories
- Integrates with Google (XML site maps, Google Analytics and Google Merchant Centre)
- Manual Payment (checks/money orders) (included)
- PayPal Payments Standard (included)
- PayPal Payments Pro (included)
- PayPal Express Checkout (included)
- Google Checkout (Level 2) (included)
- Chronopay (included)
- PayPal Payflow Pro (available with Gold Cart)
- Authorize.net (available with Gold Cart)
- FirstData/LinkPoint (available with Gold Cart)
- eWay Payment (available with Gold Cart)
- iDEAL (available with Gold Cart)
- BluePay (available with Gold Cart)
- DPS (available with Gold Cart)
- Paystation (available with Gold Cart)
- SagePay (available with Gold Cart)
- Can be translated to any language
- Support for multiple currencies
- Ability to target specific countries
- Integrates with UPS, Fedex, USPS, Australia Post
and Shipwire for real-time shipping rates
- Flexible built-in shipping rate calculators
- Domestic and global shipping rates
- Flat rate shipping
- Table rate shipping
- Weight rate shipping
We constantly update our toolbox, so if you need a specific option and you can’t find it on the list, call us. We have a few more tricks up our sleeves.
Order eCommerce Website now