Our web design prices range from €195 for a lead-generating landing page/mini site to a €1,950 and more for an e-commerce site.
As each website and each case is different, it is difficult to give a fixed web design price without knowing what is involved and what materials we are going to get from you.
The website price is based on the number of pages that need to be created and optimised, required functionalities, how intricate is the design and what materials we receive from you. If you know exactly what you want, give us all the required text and pictures and show us the examples of websites that appeal to you, it makes our lives so much easier and this is obviously reflected in the price.
If you don’t know what you want or keep changing your mind, don’t send us any materials and take ages to review what was done, the cost of the project is obviously going to go up.
Web Design Prices – Examples
Below are some examples of web design prices. Please don’t treat them as gospel, but merely as guidelines:
- a template-based, fully responsive lead generation landing page, which includes a logo, a large graphic or video, a 500 word business description, a contact form, testimonials and social media links – €195 plus VAT
- a bespoke, 10 page small business website with a products/services page, a content management system( CMS), a contact form, a blog, FAQ and social media sharing buttons – €995 plus VAT
- a slightly larger site with up to 5 product/services pages (15 pages in total) – €1450 plus VAT
- a mini e-commerce site with PayPal shopping cart and up to 10 products. The website comes with content management system, a blog and many other functionalities – €1950 plus VAT
- a bespoke e-commerce site , depending on the required features and the number of products and product categories – from €2500 plus VAT
All our websites are fully search engine optimised so, with a bit of a promotion, they usually rank quite well in Google.