Facebook Page For Business | Facebook Fan Page | Mini Site |
Facebook is a great place to market your business via an official Facebook Page.
With more than 600 million users worldwide and growing, Facebook is an excellent resource for small businesses to generate leads, create brand or product awareness, build company reputation and strengthen customer relationships.
Unfortunately many businesses, still get it wrong when it comes to branding and promoting their business on Facebook. While Facebook marketing is on the rise among small businesses, many are still struggling to master the basics.
Here are examples of the 8 most common mistakes in using Personal Facebook page for business:
- Using Personal Page as Business Page
- Using Personal Page to promote a business and then hiding all information
- Using a “cute” photo as a business profile photo
- Letting your visitors land “on the wall”
- Not checking who posts comments on your page
- Not sizing your Facebook Profile picture correctly
- Setting up a Facebook Page for your business and then posting no content
- Posting content but not engaging with your visitors
1. Using Personal Profile as Facebook Business Page
Using a Personal Page for business is confusing. Are you trying to make Friends or Customers? Do you really think that your customers are intrerested that you watch Xposé or listen to Electric Penguins?
Keep your private life private and your business page focused on what may be of interest to your Fans. Using Personal Profile Page for Business can also get you banned from Facebook, so don’t do it.
If you don’t know how to create a business Page or you don’t know the difference, contact us. We can help you set up you page and even brand it for you.
2.Using Personal Profile to promote a business and then hiding all information
3. Using a “cute” photo as a business profile photo
4. Using Personal Page for Business and missing out on many Business Page features
5. Letting your visitors land “on the wall”
6. Not checking who posts comments on your page
7. Not sizing your Facebook Profile picture correctly
8. Setting up a Facebook Page for your business and then posting no content
9. Posting content but not engaging with your visitors