Our MINI Website package is directed towards small business owners who are just starting out and do not have a budget for a full website.
The MINI Website package includes:
- Initial consultation
- Basic Keyword Research
- Bespoke 4-5 page website*
- Contact Form
- Social Media buttons (Facebook Like/Share) and Share This
- Multimedia (audio/video or slide presentation)
- 3-4 royalty-free high quality stock photos/graphics (used for header design and to enhance the look of your website)
- On-page search engine optimisation**
- Google Analytics installed
- Testing of your website compatibility in four most popular browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari)
- Website documentation (snapshots all pages, list of graphics, site map, SEO map)
- W3C validation badges for your website to show that your website passed the validation test and is free of errors
- Website Sitemap submitted to 3 search engines
- Backup and support for 3 months
Mini Website – examples
MINI Website – Optional Extras
In addition to traditional content such as text and pictures, a MINI Website can be expanded to include picture galleries, video, audio, slide shows and lots of other optional extras. By adding a PayPal Button, it can also be turned into a Mini Ecommerce site.
If you require a slightly bigger website, we can also add as many additional pages as you require. Tell us of your specific requirements and we will implement them.
Benefits of a MINI Website
- A blog can be seamlessly integrated into the site design, when needed
- Easy to expand by adding extra pages
- Quick to load (a big plus with Google)
- Easy to navigate
- Ranks very well in the search results (when optimised)
- Effective as an online brochure or a lead generation tool
- Very flexible, each page can have different look and feel
Drawback of a MINI Website
- You cannot easily update the content yourself
- Maintaining the website by someone else can be expensive if your content changes often
- The layout of a page cannot be changed very easily
If your content changes often and you are prepared to update your own content (it is super easy with our Content Management System), we recommend that you upgrade your MINI Website to a Professional Business Website.